Monday, January 26, 2009

What You Should Know

There are some simple facts that you should know about me before you read my blog.  The first of which is that I am a very obsessive person.  Not in like the creepy, I'm gonna stalk you and then murder you with an axe obsessive, but in the way that once I decide I like something I go all in and learn every thing I can about it.  Basically, I obsess about it.  My obsessions are as follows:

Buffy The Vampire Slayer- Best show ever and given a shitty reputation just because of the subject matter.  It's a brilliant show and EVERYONE should watch it.  

Harry Potter- So, yeah.  I'm 100% obsessed.  As in I own a wand.  Ash. 13 1/4 inches.  And I can recite all three sorting hat songs off the top of my head.  Seriously.  Just ask sometime.  They're fun to say, and I never really get a chance to show off, so ask me and I'll recite one or all of them.

Star Wars- This one's kind of just a simmering obsession, not really active.  I mean, it's awesome, but my other obsessions have gotten in the way lately

Doctor Who- A new one.  Just got into it about a month ago, and now I'm hooked.  It's such an amazing show and I love it to death.  One of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

Joss Whedon- This falls into the category with Buffy but casts a wider net.  In addition to Buffy, I love Firefly, Angel, and Dr. Horrible.  Anything and everything that Joss Whedon has ever created I love and am instantly obsessed with.

Twilight- Ok, explanation.  No, I am not a scary fangirl who stalks Robert Pattinson.  I actually don't find him attractive.  But I love the books.  They're a lot of fun to read and I enjoy them.  I used to be far more obsessed with the series than I am now, but I still love them.  They're feel good books that cheer me up.  Just the thought of Edward could cheer anyone up. 

Those are my lovely obsessions.  If you ever want to talk about any or all of the aforementioned things, then I am the one to come to.  So, other facts.  Let's see.  I go to Ithaca College, in NY, and I am a film major.  I will probably talk often about movies on this thing, so get used to it.  Films are my life.  Those are the major facts that I can think of at the moment.  I will probably often talk about Buffy, because that's the most heated of my current obsessions.  I think that's it.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment